Saturday, September 11, 2010

Smoke City - Underwater Love

posted by Madvanie

This must be underwater love,
The way I feel it slipping all over me.
This must be underwater love,
The way I feel it.

O que que é esse amor dágua,
Deve sentir muito parecido a esse amor.
This is it: underwater love.
It is so deep, so beautifully liquid.

Esse amor com paixão.
Ai, que coisa!

After the rain comes sun,
After the sun comes rain again.

O que que é esse amor dágua,
Eu sei que eu não quero mais nada.

Follow me now
To a place you only dreamt of,
Before I came along.

When I first saw you, I was deep in clear blue water. The sun was shining, calling me to come and see you. I touched your soft skin and you jumped in with your eyes closed and a smile upon your face. Você vem, você vai, você vem e cai. E vem aqui pra cá, porque eu quero te beijar na sua boca. Que coisa louca! Vem aqui pra cá, porque eu quero te beijar na sua boca. O, que boca gostosa!


No comments:

Post a Comment