Thursday, December 29, 2011

Cesaria Evora - Tudo Tem Se Limite



Top Comments

  • This music takes me back to my roots. It makes me want to cry because I miss my people. Especially my Mom and Dad. Her songs touch my heart in a way none other can.

  • IN MEMORIAM ! ... to bad, all the good people have gone away... Her voice is like a colour in my head....When I am in the blur I just play Ingrata..my favorite...Rest in Peace good Lady !

  • Your father was not a chauffeur/Nor a collector of coal/Nor a sailor nor boatman/Nor a carpenter nor mason/Nor a baker nor fisherman/Nor a low earner/You’ve never known difficulty/Poverty for you/Is a legend of the naive/U never fought for your freedom/Who are you/To judge/The reality of our country/Christians keep silent/&the people’s justice never’s voiced/From atop your forum you insult/&even slander God/But as in heaven, everything has a limit/Ur power is not infinite/Here's where Cape Verde
  • Bô papa ka foi foguer/Nem taõ pouco rochegador/Nem marinhêr nem catraer/Nem carpinter nem pédrer el foi/Nem pader nem pescador/E nem tambê um catador/Dificuldade bô ka conchel/Pobreza pa bô é lenda de gente gintil/Bô liberdade bô ka brigal/Bem dzêm quem bô é na vida/Pa julga/Realidade dess noss pais/Pamod cristôm ta stod calod/E justiça de povo nunca têm voz/La de bô tribuna bô t'insulta/E calunia té Deus na ceu/Ma cma déboxe de ceu tudo tem se limite/Bô puder ka é infinito/E li ké Cabo Verde <3

  • Dumnezeu sa o odihneasca in pace!

  • @MsDamianou everything have a end

    

  • What does it means....''Tudo tem se limite''

  • deep and touching voice full of emotions

  • @only1williams

    Мировая Бабушка...

  • Chapeau bas la diva RIP

No comments:

Post a Comment